Cantonese Cooking Videos by Maria Wong
Presented by Ms. Maria Wong who was born in HongKong, lived in Japan and now is living in Germany.
Cooking program: wantanmien
Language: Chinese with English subtitle.
- Coconut milk tapioca pearl dessert (Sago) 椰奶西米露 (Che Bot Ban)
- Chinese red cooked pork belly (Hung Siu Yuk) 紅燒肉 Ba Roi Roti Gion
- BBQ chicken wings, 燒雞翼
- You tiao, crisp chinese crullers. 油條
- Hong kong crispy roasted pork belly (Siu Yuk) 脆皮燒肉
- Red bean paste sesame balls, (Jin deui) 紅豆蓉煎堆 (Banh Cam Me)
- Dim Sum – Ha Gao (Steamed shrimp dumplings) 蝦餃 (Ha Cao)
- Steamed white sugar sponge cake ( Bak Tong Gou ) 白糖糕 (Banh Bo Hap)
- Dim Sum – Chinese steamed rice noodle rolls (Cheung Fun) 教做蒸腸粉 (Banh Uot)
Maria Wong did a great job which shows how to make something likes red bean paste sesame balls, steamed white sugar sponge cake, Chinese steamed rice noodle rolls, Hong kong crispy roasted pork belly,… these are our favorite ones. From now on, we can make and serve them anytime even though we don’t have a car or don’t know how to drive.